Noble Fidelity | Live with Music®
Noble Fidelity’s industry-leading architectural speaker designs are elegantly simple and sonically correct with regard to the Science of Physics and Wave Propagation.
Sonic excellence is fundamental to each and every Noble Fidelity loudspeaker. Grilles are frameless-bezel less, held in place with 24 beveled neodymium magnets. Grilles may be painted to match or accent mounting surface(s).
Utilizing a far-forward woofer mounted in a small footprint frame, together with a pole-mounted soft dome, lens-free tweeter, this excellent design avoids the difraction & near-field boundary distortions that plague many other in-ceiling & in-wall loudspeaker designs.
• Tuned for high fidelity and linear performance in standard drywall construction
• System-concentric wide-eld dispersion
• Kevlar® fiber 8″ (203 mm) native yellow, square-woven woofer (DuPont) with butyl surround
• Tetoron® 1″ (25 mm) pivoting soft dome tweeter, woven-textile, lens-free, neodymium motor
• Midrange & high frequency 3-position acoustic compensation switches
• Audio grade metal lm polypropylene capacitor populated fiberglass board crossover circuit
• Drivers wired with audio grade, high strand count, oxygen free copper high current speaker cable
• Vibration dampening motor boots
• T-Stop signal-powered protection circuit prevents tweeter driver failure
• Heavy spring-loaded gold-plated connection terminals accommodate up to 10 gauge speaker cable
• Edge/Ledge smoothing Difraction Ring
• 24 beveled neodymium grille retention magnets
• Square seating Dog Ears clamp down to 10 mm
• Rated for deployment in high humidity environments
• Includes nylon insulation isolating Top Hat. Top Hats “pop” into shape covering the top of the loudspeaker protecting it from ceiling/roof insulation material fibers & dust. Top Hats are acoustically “absent” in that they do not restrict cone excursion.