J. Sikora Standard
J. Sikora’s design goals for this outstanding turntable were: maximum rigidity, minimal resonance, minimal vibrations and the highest achievable level of rotational stability.
J. Sikora eventually accomplished their aims with the use of no less than five different and carefully tuned materials, forming a sandwich arrangement. Rotational stability is regulated by a very advanced motor control circuit (DC/PAPST) and any remaining irregularities were largely eliminated by the use of two diametrically-opposed motors.
This superb turntable may be used with a wide range of tonearms.
Weight – 80 kg
- Total weight [kg]: 80
- Platter weight [kg]: 18
- Platter material: derlin and cast iron
- Material: aluminium,brass,copper,inox,brown
- Bearing type: ceramic ball-inverted
- Motor [pcs]: 2 DC
- Belt: rubber
- Rotation speed [rpm]: 33; 45
- No. of tonearms: 1 (+1 optional)
- Armboard: yes
- Clamp: yes
- Glass mat: yes
- Power supply: yes
- Dimensions [mm]: 620 x 350 x 400